Alfa Cupola Refractory Oven
The expert design of the Alfa Cupola Refractory Oven combines Italian elegance and vintage styles. Cook up to two pizzas at once right next to the fire on the 27.5″ diameter firebrick cooking floor. Baking food next to the fire gives it flavor and creates a wonderful aroma. The cooking floor is made of interchangeable firebrick tiles to ensure professional performance year after year. The high and spherical shape of the dome allows the heat to remain trapped and cook food evenly. The door can be used to adjust the internal temperature. You can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, and desserts! The Alfa Cupola Refractory Oven can be ordered with a base or without.
Check out the top quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
- Efficient design consumes less wood
- Recommended Fuel Size: 1.9″ max diameter
- Features a temperature gauge and two-handled door
- 594 Square inch cooking floor accommodates approximately 2 pizzas or 8.8 pounds of bread per load
- Optional base for a freestanding oven
Optional Base Features
- Shelf for convenient storage
- Steel construction
Model Number: FXCUP
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa