Alfa One Wood-Fired Countertop Pizza Oven – Copper– FXONE-LRAM
After ten years from the launch of the first stainless-steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable wood-fired oven from Alfa. The Alfa One Pizza Oven is a compact, light (only 110 lbs.) and superbly designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble: just screw the leveling feet, insert the flue and the chimney cap and you’re ready to fire it up! Alfa Ovens utilize Forninox Technology that combines the properties of stainless steel with aluminum silicate refractory firebrick to achieve a fuel efficient and relatively lightweight oven. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature while consuming relatively little fuel. Ceramic fibre insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and helps cut down wood consumption to a minimum. This portable pizza oven features a 374 square inch refractory floor made from interchangeable tiles that are specifically designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards. The dimensions and mouth of the One Pizza Oven are ideal to cook 1 pizza in 90 seconds or 4.4 pounds of bread with every oven load. The door is equipped with comfortable wooden handle that allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire.
Check out the top quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
- Efficient design consumes less wood
- 10-15 minute heat up time
- Recommended Fuel Size: 1.9″ max diameter
- Features a temperature gauge and single-handled door with peep-hole
- 374 Square inch cooking floor accommodates approximately 1 pizza or 2.2 pounds of bread per load
- Stainless Steel and Copper finish
- Colored sections are powder coated to resist high temperatures
- Oven includes leveling legs, wood basket, and pizza peel
Model Number: FXONE-LRAM
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa