Hamrforge Old Iron Sides Reverse Flow Smoker, BBQ Grill and Rotisserie Bundle Pack
Hamrforge Old Iron Sides is a reverse flow smoker, charcoal BBQ and rotisserie made by hamrforge in Canada. Constructed from 11 gauge thick CNC laser cut American made steel. We have welded braces every six inches for maximum strength. We have included 3 cooking grates made from 1/4″ solid steel for large amounts of meat or for low and slow cookers. There are also 2 side shelves that collapse to hold your charcoal or wood. The lid has 4 wheels with locks so you can move it while cooking.
- Transportation handles for when using as a tailgate unit. Can be easily carried by two people.
- Reverse flow design offers better, more even temperature stability while offering a unique smoke signature.
- Acid surface treatment with ceramic/ silicon based super duty high temp paint.
- Smoke baffle doubles as a charcoal tray for grilling and searing, in drawer grease and ash trap.
- Lid and drawer sealed with industrial grade Nomex fireproof felt and fiberglass seals for air tight, no leaks operation.
- Made in the USA Tel-Tru thermometer with 4 zones of temperature: Smoke, Barbecue, Grill, Sear.
For nearly 30 years we’ve been passionate about smoke BBQ and steel fabrication and metal stamping and we were first introduced to great BBQ on Belle Isle in Detroit Michigan and it’s there where we learned the craft of making great smoke BBQ from some of the best BBQ pitmasters from all around the Detroit area. We would religiously attend rib-fests and cook-offs in both Windsor Ontario and Detroit and quickly we became obsessed with smoke BBQ.
The owner of Hamrforge Inc. has eaten BBQ in just about every State and Province across North America- and he knows great BBQ, hands down and he learned the craft and trade of steel fabrication and metal stamping in various tool & die shops in the heart of Canada’s automobile industry…Over the years just like you we tried just about every type of smoker on the market, offset, pellet, egg, vertical, horizontal, you name it, we’ve tried it, and almost all of them had a very short life cycle and most ended up at the scrap yard. Through our trials and tribulations we gained invaluable insight into everything we DIDN’T want in a smoker and so we gathered all of those years of experience and eliminated all the things we didn’t want combined with all the features we did want and the result was the Hamrforge Beast. Temperature stability, easy functionality, tough, rugged, made to run in sub-zero temps, minimal wood consumption and a look that creates a conversation piece with quality that will last a lifetime. The Hamrforge Beast will outlast, out-cook anything out there, period.
Hamrforge the brand, the lifestyle, the BBQ legacy. Built for life plus a 100 years.
- Weight: 150 Pounds with one cooking grate
- Overall Height: 24″
- Overall Length: 24″
- Overall Width: 14″
Model Number: OI-0000
Manufacturer’s Website: Hamrforge