Goldens 20.5-Inch Handle Cart Kamado
For 4,000 years, mankind used clay vessels to cook food. But that is all in the past. Goldens’ Foundry Cast Iron Cooker has left clay in the dust. Welcome to the future. Welcome to American-Made. Welcome to rust-resistant, all-weather durability. Welcome to the two-minute sear and the overnight low-and-slow. Welcome to the last grill you’ll ever own. Clay has had its day, welcome to the Iron Age! The Goldens’ Cast Iron Cooker is built on two beliefs: First, as a 5th generation family business, products should be built to last, just like our company; and second, while life may be fragile, your grill doesn’t have to be. For the past 137 years, Goldens’ Foundry & Machine Company has cast the parts that have helped build America. The Goldens 20.5-Inch Handle Cart Kamado is just like our top selling Cooker & Table Cart but set on a secure and easy to move cast iron cart with handles! Friends and family love its easy mobility and versatility! Like the Table Cart, it’s a 4-1 cooker so it can grill, smoke, sear or bake! It’s great for weekends and special occasions and big enough for outdoor parties and events! It’s constructed of high-quality, durable American made 7/8″ cast iron with a full 20.5″ cooking area that will last for generations! Beyond durability, our cast iron surfaces offer amazing “flavorability” too! All Goldens’ Cast Iron Kamado Cookers are finished with an all-weather, high-temperature powder coat finish to prevent rusting and weathering effects. This model includes cast iron grates, a searing plate, and a grate lift tool. The Goldens’ Cast Iron Cooker will bring your family together for generations to come.
Check out more top quality cast iron products and more from Goldens Cast Iron!
- The heavy duty cart features two large cast iron wheels and two locking casters for ease of mobility
- Increased Durability – Cast iron provides the highest levels of crack and shock resistance
- Superior Cooking Material – Cast iron’s radiant and thermal properties provide even heating and precise temperature control
- Integrated Hinge – Precision cast integrated hinge offers bandless design, closing on a single axle for a perfect seal every time
- A Single-Piece Firebox – The more pieces you have, the more problems you have. Our firebox is one piece, solid iron. Strong. Stable. Durable.
- All-Weather High-Temperature Powder Coat Finish – Prevents rusting and weathering effects
- Includes cast iron grates, a searing plate, and a grate lift tool
Model Number: 13546
Manufacturer’s Website: Goldens Cast Iron