Returns & Exchanges
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don’t, we offer a simple return policy. We allow you to return most new, unused, unassembled, and resellable items in their original packaging for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred by TheOutdoorStore.co). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs. This is excluding special orders and custom orders.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you and the manufacturer to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we’ll work with you and the manufacturer to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and that you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a return, most items must be returned within 30 days of delivery in “New” condition. “New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as products sold as “Warehouse Deals.”
- The cost of shipping is deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- Refunds are not processed until the item has been received and inspected by us.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- TheOutdoorStore.co reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product’s packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been used.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.
In exchange situations, there are TWO options:
- If you need the product right away, you can purchase a replacement on a new order to get it shipped out as soon as possible. Then return the original item and we’ll refund you for the original once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “New” condition.
- If you can wait a little longer, return the original item and once we’ve received it back to our warehouse in “New” condition, we’ll refund you for that purchase, then have you purchase the replacement on a new order and we’ll ship the replacement as soon as possible.
Custom, made-to-order, and special order items: For any items that are custom, made-to-order, or otherwise classified as a special order item, all sales are final. If these items are defective due to manufacturing, they will be repaired/replaced as long as the claim is made within the warranty period offered by the manufacturer. Custom pieces damaged in shipping will still follow all steps for a freight claim as previously listed here. All Custom pieces will be repaired or replaced with an item of the same nature as previously ordered. You will not be allowed to order an item that differs from the damaged or defective item.