Alfresco 42-Inch Under Grill Refrigerator
This Alfresco 42-Inch Under Grill Refrigerator is one of the most innovative designs on the market. True restaurant-inspired design keeps cold items organized and convenient. The unique marinating drawers are great for holding meat before it goes on the grill. It is also perfect for keeping salads and toppings fresh. Features include all-welded commercial stainless steel construction, 4 Cu. Ft. Door section with adjustable wire shelves, dual marinating drawers with removable stainless steel food pans and front breathing, compact, commercial compressor system.
Check out more top quality grills and outdoor kitchen products from Alfresco!
- 7.25 Cubic Feet of Total Capacity
- All stainless steel construction inside and out
- Marinating drawers for easy food transport right to your grill
- Keep salads, vegetables, sauces & meats fresh for each occasion
- Keep your cold items convenient and organized
- User-friendly digital control with lighted display
- Temperatures uniquely adjustable from 27º to 56º
- Certified to NSF standards (National Sanitation Foundation)
Model Number: ARXE-42
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfresco
I. Full One Year Warranty
Built-in/freestanding undercounter refrigerators and all of their components, are warranted to be free from defects in material or
workmanship under normal household use for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail purchase. Alfresco, agrees
to repair or replace at its option, any part which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period.
II. Limited Five-Year Warranty
The structural integrity of Alfresco-made stainless steel parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship,
when subjected to normal operation and service in residential applications only, for a period of five years from the date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to the replacement of the defective parts.
III. One Year (outdoor) Refrigeration System Warranty
Any sealed refrigeration system component, as listed below, is warranted to be free from defective materials or workmanship in
normal household use during the first year from the date of original retail purchase. Alfresco agrees to repair or replace, at its option, any part, which fails or is found to be defective during the warranty period. Sealed Refrigeration System Components: Compressor, Evaporator, Condenser, Connecting Tubing, Dryer/Strainer.It is recommended that in temperatures above 120 degrees F and below 15 degrees F the unit be shut off. The normal operating range for the unit for best interior temperature results is between 32 degrees F and 100 degrees F.
IV. Service & Replacement Parts
For Quicker and Easier Results Visit our Website at: http://www.alfrescogrills.com Call (888) 383-8800 to report service problems or to obtain replacement components or parts for your Alfresco Gourmet Grill. Replacement parts are shipped F.O.B. Commerce, California 90040. Before calling for service, please make sure you have the following information:
1. Model number;
2. Date of purchase;
3. Proof of purchase by the original owner; and
4. Serial number. (Note: The serial number is located behind the removeable rear stainless steel enclosur. See Care and Use
Manual for instructions on how to remove panel.
V. Limitations & Exclusions
1. Alfresco’s warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. Alfresco’s warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied and all other obligations or liabilities related to the sale or use of its grill products.
3. Alfresco’s warranty shall not apply and Alfresco is not responsible for damage resulting from misuse, abuse, alteration of or tampering with the appliance, accident, hostile environment, installation in a puddling or flood zone area, improper installation, or installation not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or the local codes.
4. Alfresco shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or contingent damages resulting from its breach of this written warranty or any implied warranty.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusions of or limitations on consequential damages. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
6. No one has the authority to add to or vary Alfresco’s warranty, or to create for Alfresco any other obligation or liability in connection with the sale or use of its products.
VI. What is Not Covered
Alfresco shall not be responsible for and shall not pay for the following:
1. Installation or start-up.
2. Service by an unauthorized service provider;
3. Damage or repair due to service by an unauthorized service provider or use of unauthorized parts.
4. Improper installation;
5. Damage caused by accidents, abuse, alteration, misuse, installation that is not in accordance with the instructions contained in the User Manual, or local codes.
6. Units installed in non-residential applications such as retirement homes, restaurants, hotels, schools, etc.;
7. To correct normal adjustments or settings, due to improper installation, commissioning or local gas supply properties.
8. Shipping and handling costs, export duties, or installation cost.
9. The cost of a service call to diagnose trouble; or Removal or re-installation cost.
10. If your grill has been purchased over the Internet from an unauthorized Alfresco dealer, the grill will be void of all warranty benefits.
Manufacturer’s Warranty Page