Alfresco ALXE 56-Inch Grill
Alfresco brings restaurant-inspired luxury and professional grilling results to your outdoor kitchen with the Alfresco ALXE 56-Inch Grill. This 56-inch built-in gas grill has three stainless steel high-performance main burners that produce 27,500 BTUs each, for a total of 82,500 BTUs of total cooking power on the grilling surface. This grill also features 27,500 BTU ceramic sear zone burner that reaches 1500 degrees in four minutes and cooks 50 percent faster, sealing in juices with virtually no flare-ups and has a specially designed V-shaped grate that captures juices, fats, and flavors, and caramelize them to your food. The integrated rotisserie system has dual 15,000 BTU rear ceramic infrared burners and a whisper-silent motor with a chain-driven spit that has 120 pounds of turning torque. The rotisserie spit rod can be conveniently stored under the bullnose of the drip tray when not in use. The Alfresco ALXE 56-Inch Grill also features a 5,000 BTU smoker system with a stainless steel burner that ejects smoke at 200 degrees onto your grill and a smoker drawer that is large enough to hold peppers, herbs, and wood chunks and is sealed to hold liquids as well. Unique pyramid-shaped ceramic briquettes eliminate hot spots and maximize flavor as they evenly deliver heat to the cooking surface. An air-cooled front control panel keeps your knobs and control panel cool while grilling, protecting both the equipment and your hands from high heat. The 600 degree heat-resistant silicone sleeves protect the electrical wires of the grill. This gas grill has a spacious 998 square inches of actual grilling area, double-lined hood for durability, a removable 3-position warming rack, and heavy-duty rolled stainless steel cooking grids capable of providing perfect steakhouse results. ALXE model grills also feature rich amber LED front panel lights, stainless steel push button ignition, lighting and rotisserie controls, a new torsion spring-assisted hood system, and nickel-plated, ergonomically-designed knobs and bezels. This all-American made grill has a grill cover included.
Check out more top quality grills and outdoor kitchen products from Alfresco!
- Alfresco grills are made in the USA with 304 stainless steel offering quality construction and lasting durability
- User-friendly push-button ignition with sealed 110v AC power source
- 998 square inches of total cooking area
- Integrated, hidden rotisserie system with chain driven spit that will support up to 120lbs of meat
- Dual 15,000 BTU Ceramic Infrared Rotisserie Burners
- The air-cooled control panel keeps your knobs cool and features rich amber LED lights for nighttime grilling in style
- The dedicated 5,000 BTU smoker burner infuses your food with flavor and allows easy cold smoking
- Features a spring-assisted hood system for easy lifting
- Features three 18-SR stainless steel main burners and one Sear Zone Infrared burner
- Available in Natural Gas or Propane
Model Number: ALXE-56BFG
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfresco