Alfa Ciao Freestanding Pizza Oven
The light weight design of the Alfa Ciao Freestanding Pizza Oven is easier to handle than the larger ovens and performs very well in small spaces. Alfa Ovens utilize Forninox Technology that combines the properties of stainless steel with aluminum silicate refractory firebrick to achieve a fuel efficient and relatively lightweight oven. The stainless steel dome is studied to rapidly reach operating temperature while consuming relatively little fuel. Ceramic fibre insulation maintains long-lasting warmth and helps cut down wood consumption to a minimum. This professional pizza oven features a 433 square inch refractory floor made from interchangeable tiles that are specifically designed to store heat and convey it from the bottom upwards. The dimensions and mouth of the Ciao Pizza Oven are ideal to cook 2 pizzas in 90 seconds or 4.4 pounds of bread with every oven load. The door is equipped with comfortable wooden handle that allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire. The Ciao M can be ordered in Silver Gray or Yellow.
Check out the top quality pizza ovens and more from Alfa!
Please Note: The photo does not show the stainless steel leg kit.
- Efficient design consumes less wood
- Recommended Fuel Size: 1.9″ max diameter
- Features a temperature gauge and single-handled door
- 433 Square inch cooking floor accommodates approximately 2 pizzas or 4.4 pounds of bread per load
- Available in Silver Gray and Yellow
- Colored parts are powder coated to resist high temperatures
- Includes a stainless steel leg kit for a freestanding oven
Stainless Steel Leg Kit Features
- Convenient slot to hold the door
- Stainless Steel
- 2 built-in castors are designed for easy handling
Model Number: FXCM-LGRI-T-V2+BF-CIAOM or FXCM-LGIA-T-V2+BF-CIAOM
Manufacturer’s Website: Alfa